AMRO’s Solar Water Heaters
SOLAR WATER HEATER-VIVIA SERIES
SOLAR WATER HEATER
AMRO’s Solar Water Heaters are most ideal for residences having Pressurized or Non Pressurized water sources. Engineered with European Design, our VIVIA series Solar water heater is a crown on your rooftop. Perfect for those who looking to add architectural marvel to their rooftop.
GRAVITY FEED SYSTEM
- Ideal for Water Supply under gravity from an Over Head Tank.
- Air Vent Based Systems for better water flow
- Do not require Float chamber support for cold water input.
- Galvanically protected from chloride attacks and hence reliable.
- Tanks available in Porcelain Enamel Coated Steel, Epoxy enamel Coated Steel, Stainless Steel and Copper Tank with Warranty up to 10 Years for tank for leakages.
- Available in Evacuated Tube Technology based Solar Water Heater
- Capacities100LPD/125LPD/150LPD/200LPD/250LPD/ 300LPD
PRESSURIZED SOLAR WATER HEATER
- Designed for operating under pressure.
- Suitable to work for Pressure Pump based water supply
- Ideal for Jet Shower/Jacuzzi based bathing suite
- Working Pressure- 2.5 kg/cm2 with Pressure Release and air Release safety valves.
- Available in Flat Plate Technology based Solar Water Heater
FLAT PLATE SOLAR WATER HEATERS (FPC):
Available in Copper/Stainless Steel/CRCA NSC coated inner tank system
SELECTIVE BLACK CHROME SOL COAT coated Copper fins and Riser Tube.
Powder coated Aluminium Frame
75 mm Rock wool insulation for Copper inner tank systems/50 mm Puff insulation for Stainless Steel/CRCA NSC coated inner tanks
GI Pre coated Sheet of 0.35mm /0.4mm thick for outer tank cladding.
Clear/ textured Glass of 4mm/3.2mm on the top of Flat Plate Collectors.
Aluminium Foil of 50 microns underneath the Copper Fin Absorber.
Brass flanges of 3mm thickness for interconnection of the Solar Collectors.
SS 304 grade fasteners for assembling.
EVACUATED TUBE TYPE SOLAR WATER HEATERS (ETC):
Available in Copper/ Stainless Steel/ NSC / Porcelain Ceramic coated inner tank system
Triple layered Copper coated ETC tubes for better heat absorption
50 mm Puff insulation for inner tanks
GI Pre coated sheet of 0.35 mm thick for outer tank cladding.